(WCC), Barcelona, 5-14 October 2008.
website: 4th World Conservation Congress
- “The World’s Cultural Diversity: New Measurements Show What’s Happening and Why It’s Important to Conservationists”The World’s Cultural Diversity (.pdf)
- “Diverse Planet, Healthy Planet: Biological and Cultural Diversity as Cornerstones of Eco-cultural Health—Implications for Assessment, Policy, and Implementation”Diverse Planet, Healthy Planet (.pdf)
- co-organizers (with AMNH and IUCN), event “Integrating and Sustaining Cultural and Biological Diversity: The Difficult Questions”. 385-Integrating and Sustaining Cultural and Biological Diversity: (.pdf)
- “Integrating Culture and Cultural Diversity into IUCN’s Policy and Programme” (Resolution no. 4.055)Resolution no. 4.055 (.pdf)
- “Implementing the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples” (Resolution no. 4.052) Resolution no. 4.052 (.pdf)
- “Recognition and Conservation of Sacred Natural Sites in Protected Areas” (Resolution no. 4.038).Resolution 4.038 (.pdf)
All motions have been approved by IUCN membership.