- Participants, Ad Hoc Open-Ended Inter-Sessional Working Group on Article 8(j) and Related Provisions of the Convention on Biological Diversity. Granada, Spain, 23-27 January 2006.
- Invited participants, 2nd meeting of UNEP-WCMC 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership. Cambridge, UK, 7-8 February 2006.
- Statement on linguistic diversity on the internet submitted to International Telecommunications Union and UNESCO Global Symposium on Promoting the Multilingual Internet, Geneva, 9-11 May 2006. Statement on linguistic diversity on the internet (.pdf)
- Reviewers of United Nations University concept paper “Establishing a UNU initiative on traditional knowledge”.
- Presenters, “Indicators of Biocultural Diversity”. Canadian Sustainability Indicators Network’s on-line learning event. 8 June 2006.
- Invited participants, conference “Endogenous Development and Bio-Cultural Diversity: The interplay of worldviews, globalisation and locality”. Geneva, Switzerland, 3-5 October 2006.
- Invited panelists, “L’evoluzione dell’uomo e la biodiversità della Terra [Human evolution and the Earth’s biodiversity]”. Slow Food conference “Terra Madre”, Torino, Italy, 26-30 October 2006.
Comments are closed.