- Organizers, workshop on biocultural diversity education. Terralingua, Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada, 13-15 March, 2009.
- Invited Lecture (L. Maffi, D. Rapport): ” An Eco-cultural Health Approach to the Assessment of Satoyama”. United Nations University, Yokohama, Japan, 23 March, 2009.
- Invited workshop (L. Maffi, D. Rapport) on eco-cultural health. Research Institute of Humanity and Nature, Kyoto, Japan, 24-30 March 2009.
- Invited presentation L. Maffi, D. Rapport): “Eco-cultural Health in the Sierra Tarahumara”. Explorers Club, Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada, 11 September 2009.
- Participants, Workshop on Indicators of Indigenous Peoples’ Well-Being and Sustainable Development Focussing on Traditional Knowledge, organized by Tebtebba Foundation and Convention on Biological Diversity. Nairobi, Kenya, 1-3 October 2009. Presentation of Terralingua’s Vitality Index of Traditional Environmental Knowledge and Index of Linguistic Diversity.
- Invited panelists (L. Maffi, D. Rapport), Resilient People + Climate Change conference, Vancouver, 21-22 October, 2009.
Comments are closed.